Since 2013, I have been contributing to The New York Times Well blog. I have reported on topics ranging from smoking rates and local grain economies to the stress of entrepreneurship and robots in the doctor’s office. My focus is on nutrition and healthy eating, and I love having the opportunity to address readers’ most burning questions through the Ask Well platform.
- Can You Develop Food Allergies at Any Age?
- How Much Protein Do We Need?
- Mediterranean Diet vs. Statins to Prevent Heart Attack and Stroke?
- Can You Eat Food Past the 'Sell By' Date?
- How Well Do You Know Your Food Labels? (a fun quiz to test your supermarket savvy)
- A Long Way From Wonder Bread
- Making the Case for Eating Fruit (a #1 Most Emailed Story)
- The Health Tradeoffs of Entrepreneurship
- Bike Sharing Can Mean Safer Biking